To All Masons...
...please resist any temptation to become defensive of your participation. As you'll see, this site is not meant to attack you personally. This page discusses the truth behind the origins of Freemasonry and its doctrines, practices, and symbolism. It will show you a side of Freemasonry that the majority of people never knew existed, especially to those who never advanced beyond the Blue Lodge. We speak this truth in love. The information contained herein is presented to you out of love and concern for you so that you may also experience the freedom we have found in Jesus Christ.
To Christian Masons...
...it is our prayer that the Holy Spirit will reveal to you the true nature of Freemasonry so you are not in the position of "serving two masters" (Matthew 6:24). The Scriptures listed on these pages are to "remind you of these things, even though you know them and are firmly established in the truth you now have" (2 Peter 1:12).
If you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, it is our prayer that you come to know the TRUTH, Jesus Christ. Not know about Jesus Christ, not go to church or take communion, but to know Jesus Christ through voluntarily asking Him to permanently indwell your life as Lord and Master. The Lord Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me", (John 14:6). When you come to Jesus, who is the TRUTH, you will also find that He will set you FREE. "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed" (John 8:31-36). If you want to know more about what we mean by having a personal and growing relationship with Jesus, please see our testimony of the plan of salvation.
To the Curious...
To the curious, it is our prayer that not only is your curiosity satisfied, but that you will pass along what you have learned from reading this site. It's a small world, and there are probably several people within your circle of relationships who are either current or past members of a Masonic or Co-Masonic Order or a cult group.
If you have a friend or loved one in one of these Orders, we pray that this site will provide you with an accurate and concise overview of the Orders so that you may be fully informed and equipped to help your loved one to leave the Order.
The goal of this site can be summed up by this passage from the Bible:
- "And the Lord's servant must not quarrel; instead, he must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Those who oppose him he must gently instruct, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).
Orders for Women
- Adoptive Rite of France* (12 Degrees)
- American Adoptive Rite
- American Federation of Human Rights
- Ancient & Primitive Rite of Memphis-Misraim
- Ancient Toltec Rite
- Ancient Egyptian Order of Princesses of Sharemkhu
- Compass & Square*
- Daughters of the Glove
- Daughters of Isis* (began in 1910)
- Daughters of Isis (Prince Hall)*
- Daughters of Mokanna (began in 1919)
- Daughters of the Nile (began in 1913)
- Daughters of Osiris
- Daughters of the Sphinx*
- Daughters of Knights Kadosh
- Egyptian Adoptive Masonry
- Grand Orient de Luxemborg (Germany)
- Heroines of the Anchor
- Heroines of Jericho* (3 Degrees and Past Matron Degree)
- International Co-Masonry
- Knights and Ladies of the Anchor
- Ladies Oriental Shrine of North America
- Lady-Knights of Templars*
- LeDroit Humain-The Order of International Co-Masonry
- Masonic Ladies of the USA
- Masons Wife and Daughter
- Order of Amaranth* (Administrative Degree, began in 1873)
- Order of Minerva
- Order of the Golden Chain
- Order of the Golden Circle (began in 1929)
- Order of the White Shrine of Jerusalem* (USA only, began in 1884)
- Order of the Eastern Star* (5 Degrees, began in 1850)
- Order of Women Freemasons* (they use the common Masonic ritual)
- Original Rose of the Seven Seals*
- Prince Hall Eastern Star*
- Rite of Adoption
- Social Order of the Beauceant of the World (began in 1890)
- Supreme Conclave of True Kindred
- Women's Grand Lodge in France
Orders for Children
- Constellation of Junior Stars (Juvenile Fraternity of OES for girls)
- Daughters of the Eastern Star (Juvenile Fraternity of OES, USA only, 3 degrees, ages 14-21, began in 1925)
- The Field of Moral* (Juvenile Fraternity of OES, co-ed, discontinued, age 7 and up)
- Girls of the Golden Court (Juvenile Fraternity of Order of the Golden Chain)
- Job’s Daughters* (Degree of Royal Purple, girls age 11-20, began in 1920)
- Knights of Pythagoras (Boys ages 9-20)
- Order of the Builders (Boys age 11-21)
- Order of DeMolay* (Boys, Initiatory Degree, DeMolay Degree, ages 14-21, began in 1919)
- Order of Les Jeune’* (Boys, discontinued)
- Order of the Rainbow for Girls* (Initiatory Degree*, Majority Service*, Grand Cross of Color*, ages 11-20, can pledge membership at age 8, began in 1922)
- Order of Sunbeams (Co-Ed, discontinued)
- Phyllis S. Byrd Youth Fraternity (Juvenile Fraternity of OES)
- Princess of Ruth Gleaner Girls
- Organization of Triangles (Juvenile Fraternity of OES, Girls 10-21 in New York)
Masonic Baptism* (Not an Order, but a ceremony for the children of Masons. Three separate versions, by McClenachan, Marconis, and Pike)